Qatalyst Research Group is looking for a full-time researcher to join our team in Vancouver, BC. We are looking for an ambitious, curious and reliable researcher interested in public sector policy and program evaluation. Successful applicant will be working directly with the senior management of the organization on various projects.
- Implementing field research activities (interviews, surveys, and focus groups);
- Conducting document, file and literature reviews;
- Assisting project managers with logistics (scheduling/communication);
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative data analysis; and
- Final analysis and report writing.
- Post secondary degree in areas such as social sciences, business, public sector policy, or statistics and data analysis;
- 2 to 3 years of experience in conducting research and qualitative and quantitative data analysis;
- Superb time management, analytical and writing skills;
- Solid understanding of research methodologies;
- Great communication skills and ability to work with a diverse set of highly skilled professionals in a team-based environment;
- Innovative, curious, ambitious and problem-solving personality;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SPSS and survey software (e.g. Survey Monkey);
- Fluency in French is an asset as is experience in working in and with Indigenous communities.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Researcher Application".
Qatalyst is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in this position.